Thursday, January 15, 2009

Age Of Conan - How much did the merge help?

I think this is a telling sign. Way to go Funcom.


I logged in, and went back to my old guild, Fellowship of Souls.
They have a strict policy which makes perfect sense. Do not log in for 30 days, get the boot.
Anyways, when I logged in after my invite, they have a noted 665 ACTIVE members. That is quite impressive. This was on the server SET.
When transfers take place next week, I plan to transfer my level 52 over to SET, and join with these guys.
PvP was active (note this is a PvE server, with the PvP mini games), and people were all over the place (even on Tortage, which means either new players or players starting from scratch).

The servers were down this morning to fix a few issues on the merges. But, so far this is all a good sign. Can't wait to see the "fresh start" servers take off also.
Anyways, not much to discuss today...but keep an eye open for a VERY controversial post...NO ONE will agree with it either...lol.

Later.

No comments: