Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Age of Conan - Server merges are complete

Noted to have a 24 hour down time, after 20 hours, the servers return.
All servers were merged as noted previously here.

It will probably take several days to see what the outcome will be for this. I do know the continued resurgence on Xfire is taking place with the game ranking at an amazing #47 yesterday. For AoC that is an accomplishment.

There was some ribbing on AoC for winning a Game of the Year award for 2008 (and I tend to agree with that wholeheartedly. It was not GOTY material)...but it should have received a "Most Improved" award. Craig Morrison continues to make the game better, and is on top of the titles changes.

My time card is burning a hole through my pocket, so I guess I better get ready to log in, as I completed Star Wars yesterday in a marathon run (tough game also near the end...). Great game, and quite pleased with the overall experience.

There was some good discussions yesterday on my post about MMO fees, and I will talk about that more later...

Have a good one.

No comments: