Monday, April 30, 2012

I Did NOT Play The Guild Wars 2 Beta...

Because I really want to be surprised...and happy.

The complaints of "lag" and issues logging in let me know that I would NOT have been happy this past weekend. But, more than that, the feeling of awe and wonder in the game I have been waiting for could be mind numbingly awesome...

..............If I just wait...

So, I hope those who did take the time to log in enjoyed themselves. I did hear great stuff from those who did get in...and that is good news.

For me though, Guild Wars 2 is a sure thing. Why ruin the expectations by dealing with the issues...I am sure there is 5.9 million other players who can test the mess for me, and get it working top notch for MY early start.

So, this ones for you early adopters...fix the game please, and help ME enjoy myself to the fullest extent!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly its worth it just to try out all the classes so you know what to focus on at release. If you think you know what you're going to play, well actually trying them out my surprise you. So just skip story content, go to the PvP lounge and try out weapon skill and trait combos to your hearts content.

Scarybooster said...

I didn't want to try it but I disliked GW1 and wanted to make sure. I'm glad I did because it is awesome. I know you loved GW1 so yeah, it's a no brainier for you. I was pleasantly surprised with the class I want to play now. For months I thought I wanted to be an engineer, then I watched Thief videos and fell in love. I tried both and did love the Thief, but the Necro and Elemenalist blew me away. Considering I'm not a caster lover this is a great surprise.

Jonas said...

I can say the real game is no way like the beta! luckily! I have some friends that played the beta and they hated it to death but now they're hooked for a long time in this game :D