Saturday, November 28, 2009

Almost home....

And so my long trip is almost at an end.

I have driven from North Carolina to Michigan, to Rhode Island then back to NC.

Truly a difficult time.

I have done all I can for my Mother, and have helped my Step Dad with his billing questions and concerns. Now, to try and get my life back to normal and hope that my Mom recovers is all I can do.

While away, I received the email that my Age of Conan account expired. Now, I am in limbo of what I wish to do there. I heard no news of patch 1.06 going to TL yet, and I guess I just need to let my wallet talk there for a while. I see many others are doing the same.

I will play some Dragon Age, watch the AoC forums, and see where this goes...

Good luck Funcom.

Anyways...more blogging later in the week.

2 comments:

Blue Kae said...

Glad to hear you're home and able to take a break from driving, had to make for a rough Thanksgiving. I think your idea for letting AoC rest a bit and playing Dragon Age sounds like a good idea. You seem to have enough stress in your life already.

Hope you mom makes a swift and full recovery, best wishes.

Jayedub said...

That's quite a drive indeed, hope your mom gets better soon!