Thursday, September 17, 2009

May return? Discuss

So...lately, I have felt an urge to blog again. I have been very quiet, and only reporting news. But, I am thinking some commentary is in order.

I really got flustered about a month ago over the MMO industry as a whole. I just could not see any reason to discuss these games, as the developers and the people who talk about these games all really turned into idiots.

Recently though, I have noticed that as I think about taking a break from Age of Conan (as my son will be going off to play Halo:ODST, and we will lose the super team of Wife, Hubby and Son)...I actually...

Do not want to.

I still am enjoying myself, and just cannot get myself to think about letting my scrip expire.

I have really not found anything at this point that inspires me to play. Champions Online was a bust, DDO, though free, bores me...Aion...well, I do not need another Lineage 2 / WoW clone.

So, I will continue to play, and will discuss some of what has happened over the last month I have been gone.

I may not post like I use to, and I still like the idea of a news outlet for AoC information...but, I will try my best to keep you guys up to date.

Anyways...this is just an inkling, and may soon go away again. We will see.

Later all...thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Gamer Hudson said...

You may return, I am slowing down. I feel the same frustrations with the industry and I even get sniped at for blogging about it, but I aint gonna stop as long as crappy stuff keeps coming out.

Slith said...

if it wasn't for the fact I blog a lot about single class (still tons of to-dos in terms of guides) Funcom would news-starve me long long time ago.

I sugest you visit Test forums more often http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/
lots of interesting development info there.

BTW there is still not a single AOC podcast outthere so perhaps you should explore that possibility.

Anywho, keep blogging about AOC because once bitten by Conan ...forever smitten

Jayedub said...

I do like the AoC news, but I for one would like to hear and talk more about AoC.

An AoC podcast would be awesome!