Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Age of Conan - Bugs that bug me

If you are not quite doing it yet, then by all means, check out Twitter (no need to sign up either...but just to read).

Quite a few bloggers are using it now, and getting their thoughts out there in a Readers Digest version.

I have a current streak going today called "AoC bugs that bug me". If anything, Age of Conan lacks some fundamental Q&A, and it shows with so many silly little bugs. The hope is more polish will go into the game as it continues...but no one knows for sure.

Got one to add? Please post a comment here.

Anyways, head here (http://twitter.com/openedge1) to see if yours is mentioned...and if not...let me know here.

Cheers

2 comments:

Verrence said...

The only thing which REALLY bugs me is that you can't ressurect people unless everyone's weapons are put away as this appears to be how Funcom determines if you are in combat :(

And then sometimes it shows your weapons are sheathed when they aren't... My wife keeps telling me I have my weapons drawn when on my screen they appear to be sheathed on my monitor :(

Elementalistly said...

Thanks much...and posted!