Sunday, May 3, 2009

Age of Conan - New laptop and DX10..

Works.

How odd.

I plan to try some messing around with this, but there is no doubt that I may be whittling down the major issue with my main system and DX10.

There is some sort of client issue, but what specifically does the client not like about my computer?



Nice little system

The one difference is that this unit has an Nvidia card and my system has an ATI. But, really, not too much variation otherwise.

I plan to load up my software for the 360 controller on the laptop, and mess around some more and see what is happening. I may plan to install the game on a couple of other systems here as well (I think I have 4 or 5 now...lol). Some variations of hardware all around.

So, depending on what happens, I will keep a report going..

News as it happens!

No comments: