Friday, November 7, 2008

Blip.FM compiled playlists

As you may have seen up top, my version of Twitter is just a little different, and it has been a blast to play with. Blip.FM is a great service like Last.FM that allows you to collect and play back tunes no matter where you are...

Anyways, I have been compiling the Blips (Twits?...lol) and also a playlist of other DJ's on Blip.FM with the eclectic music I listen to.

If you are interested in older Progressive, Glam, Psychedelic, or a plain Folk rock pop blues melange, then make sure to keep tabs on what I am listening to...

Most of these bands are either rare or hard to find or may even be defunct now.

Start here to see what I am Blipping...

Then check out the overall playlist here...

I plan to throw in some styles I have discussed in the past into my Blips down the road. So, hopefully if something catches your ear, you can check that genre out.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great weekend.

No comments: