Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Age of Conan - Today is the day

And I dinged!

Level 80 is here, and this makes my first official MMO that did not bore me to death and I have reached max level.

I think if it was not for the combat system, and the way battles happen, I would not have stuck it out. The added bonus is really good quests, dungeons, unique classes...oh and that other thing...GRAPHICS!

I still have my final destiny quest, which should complete my own story of Hyboria, and I have a few raids left to get into, including a new multi-boss based scaling dungeon.

Anyways, here are the pics of the deed! More this week with Slaughterhouse, Vistrix raid and Onyx Chambers, a tunnel entry to Thoth Amons palace!


New Armor


Hitting 80 in the Onyx Chambers


Battling through the claustrophobic corridors of Onyx

11 comments:

Ardwulf said...

Woot! Big grats!

Marty Runyon said...

Congratulations, OE. That is an accomplishment for non-WoW games.

Elementalistly said...

Thanks guys and @Anjin

Tell me about it...lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Edge!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Congrats!!

Doc said...

You have my most heartfelt congratulations. Sadly, I never made it through the mid-70 grind.

-Doc

Elementalistly said...

@Doc

Just had to make it to 76...but, when patch 1.05 hits, that will be all gone thanks to Tarantia Commons.
More quest zones, more things to do ...yea..will be better for that last grind space!

Cya

Unknown said...

Grats Edge,

Having gotten my 3rd toon to 80 yesterday, I know how tough the 70's can be (hard to believe but once you hit level 72, you have only acquired half the XP you will need to get to 80)...

Verrence of Gwahlur

Crimson Starfire said...

Nice work!

I honestly couldn't have done it.

caliga said...

Grats man, that's awesome.

This second time around with AoC has just been such a blast for me. I'm a little envious that you beat me to the big Eight Oh!

Talyn said...

Dude! Congrats, man! So awesome you've made it to level cap. So... plans to continue onto the "end game" for raiding, etc. on a regular basis now?